domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

MONKEY BEACH. HEllO SUMMER!







SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!!
I know i've been lost for a lot of time, but i've been so busy with all my exams.
But now i'm really happy because summer is here, and tomorrow i'm going on holidays to Mallorca and Italy.
Yesterday I went to a pool party called MONKEY BEACH. I had a great time there and this is the outfit I choose.
OUTFIT: top and skirt (BLANCO); sandals (ZARA), ring (SIX) , bracelets (ARDENE), sunglasses (MARC JACOBS)
---
¡LLEGÓ EL VERANO!
He estado super perdida ultimamente, pero esque son fechas de examenes finales.
Pero bueno estoy super feliz porque ya se acabó todo, el verano llegó y mañana me voy de vacaciones a Mallorca y a Italia.
Ayer fui a una fiesta en una piscina llamada MONKEY BEaCH. Lo pasé genial y este fue el outfit.
OUTFIT: top y falda (BLANCO); sandalias (ZARA), anillo (SIX) , pulseras (ARDENE), gafas de sol (MARC JACOBS)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario